Sold in: U.S. and Canada
Sophisticated merchant services in a compact standalone countertop device
Even the smallest independent merchant needs to accommodate its customers’ preferred payment methods, and most look to their banks or merchant services providers for practical, economical solutions. Lightweight, stylish and self-contained, the iCT220 will give your merchant customers the freedom to accept all types of electronic card payments without requiring a cash register or POS system interface. All iCT220 functions – from payment processing and receipt printing to settlement reporting and brand enhancement programs – operate flawlessly from a single piece of equipment. This rugged, easy-to-use device also carries our advanced security measures, which means even the smallest shop can benefit from Ingenico’s global leadership in secure payment processing.
NOTE: iCT220 Contactless version is not certified for use in Canada.
Summary of Benefits
- Built on the market-leading Telium2 technology platform with a dual processor architecture.
- Meets the latest PCI PTS V3.0 security standards.
- Supports the latest international security algorithms, including DES, TDES, RSA, DUKPT and Master/Session.
- Integrates securely with the iPP220 PIN Pad to enable customer PIN entry and contactless and NFC-based transactions.
- Offers multiple connectivity options including serial, USB, and Ethernet connections, allowing seamless integration of the PIN Pad into an existing POS system.
- Comes with payment technologies already embedded with no need to add on component upgrades.
What do I get when I purchase an iCT220 terminal?
Watch now to find out: