Sold in: U.S. and Canada
A complete set of sophisticated merchant services in a single, compact color device
Banks and merchant services providers have long struggled to keep their independent merchants supplied with the sophisticated payment systems they need. Ingenico Group’s innovative iCT250 has the intelligence and versatility to stand alone, in even the most demanding retail environments. This countertop device gives your merchant customers the freedom to accept all existing forms of electronic payment – including NFC/contactless, EMV and mobile (NFC-based) – because it requires absolutely no interface with a cash register or POS system. All operations – from payment processing and receipt printing to settlement reporting and brand enhancement programs – generate from a single, secure and easy-to-use color device.
Summary of Benefits
- Built on the market-leading Telium2 technology platform with a dual processor architecture.
- Meets the latest PCI PTS V3.0 security standards.
- Supports the latest international security algorithms, including DES, TDES, RSA, DUKPT and Master/Session.
- Represents the most convenient, most reliable standalone payment device on the market.
- Features a large, backlit keypad and crisp LCD color display to make PIN entry and option selection virtually effortless.
- Processes at the highest speeds, delivering fast, secure electronic payment transactions.
- Gives options to accept all forms of payment including MSR, EMV, contactless and mobile NFC.
- Comes with payment technologies already embedded with no need to add on component upgrades.
What do I get when I purchase an iCT2xx Series terminal?
Watch now to find out:
Check out our custom blue Chase terminal in action!